To return your unit permanently:
1. See Return Shipping Instruction page and select your model of CCTV for re-packing instructions.
2. If you no longer have the box for the unit, please do not attempt to pack the unit without proper packaging. This equipment is fragile and can be easily damaged if not correctly packed. Please contact our shipper Enis Cahit for a replacement box. As described in your lease agreement, you will be charged for the replacement box.
3. Please complete the form 'Returning Your CCTV to SEEPAC', making sure that you complete to whom the refund, if applicable, is to be sent including their mailing address. (Please note that this pdf will open in a new browser window)
4. Once unit is packaged in the box, please see paperwork inside your white envelope marked 'Important papers - do not discard". You will find return shipping labels and a Purolator courier waybill. The top portion of the waybill should be completed with your name and address. Once your package is ready for pick-up, please call Purolator courier at 1-888-744-7123 to make the arrangement.
5. Once the system is returned to SEEPAC, if you are entitled to any reimbursement, this will be processed and the refund mailed to the name & address you have provided within 15 working days.
If you have any shipping questions, please call Enis Cahit at 519-888-4567 x 37136, 1-800-565-5965 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org